Before, you make a snap judgment that I am another girl whining about life....let me tell you that I have taken concrete steps to help my cause. I have started with listing down the things I can pursue. Here they are-
- Sailing: I want to learn sailing and then buy a boat and sail around. While the buying a boat can wait, the sailing lessons can be easily fixed coz the school is just one block down from here. I also like the calm demeanor that most of the surfing/sailing instructors have.
- Golfing: This is something that my friend inspired me to do. Only problem is that it's slightly more expensive and you have to drive forever to find a golf course. Right now, my skill level is 'can-drive-a-ball-fifty-meters-or so'. Guess this is gonna take a lot of time but has its own rewards. To golf well, you see, one needs to have a clear mind. So, golfing is a great way to practice clearing your mind.
- Rock Climbing: This is something I have always wanted to do and Seattle is just the place to pursue this. I have been working out and I feel that with a little more work on my grip and legs, I will be very rock climbing ready.
- Learn a new language: When I think about it I am open to a programming language or a language language. The thoughts of programming language elicits a Blah! from me coz it ain't sexy enough. When it comes to language languages, I think of Spanish and French. While, Spanish sounds cool and I will be able to appreciate a lot of movies, a lot of my favorite books were originally written in French. Also, my French skills are way better than my Spanish right now and I keep getting Rosetta Stone deals on my Facebook every now and then. Winder how they sniffed it.
- Crafty Stuff: I have always been a crafts girl but recently the idea of spending an evening quilting makes me balk.This is stuff I can do after I am retired and too old to rock climb or sail. So, no crafts right now.