Sunday, July 20, 2014

New characters who are here to stay

It's been long since I made a post about people I hang out a lot with me. I have moved to a new city and have settled down in a building with two of my classmates residing in the same building. As is understandable, proximity and boredom throw us together pretty often in the sit-comishly comic yet mundane continuum of our lives.  There is a couple and an on-the-hunt bachelor and all four of us have very strong views on small and big things in life. This leads to a lot of funny and wise exchanges which, at times, leave me wondering how interesting things can come out of the most uninteresting things. What keeps us going is a good amount of respect (which I find highly suspect at times) and a good amount of tolerance for each others' foibles.

No comments: